Scanner Rentals Tennessee
Short Term Scanner Rental TennesseeIs it time to free up storage space in your office? Or is your business trying to go paperless? Whatever the reason, a quality scanner rental can create digital images of document files. Renting a document scanner offers professionals the ability to sort, send, file and manage all their paper documents with ease. Plus, you can view all your documents online and remotely. Since converting documents is typically a one-time project, it makes sense to rent document scanner for the short-term rather than purchasing the hardware. We carry a range of high capacity rental scanners with feeders from the world’s leading manufacturers like Ricoh, Fujitsu, Canon, Contex and others. Deciding on the right high speed scanner rental can be difficult but our professional sales team is here to help you sort out the details.
Rent Scanners of Your ChoiceWhen renting a scanner, you’ve got a lot of options to choose from. From small mobile scanners that are great for professionals on the go, mid-range models that are perfect for small jobs, high-speed models to capture large amounts of documents for production scanning to wide format scanners for architectural and engineering size documents, look no further than Hartford to handle your rental scanner needs. We’ve got them all and they’re well-maintained. All devices include the installation software to get you up and running.
Canon | Contex | Epson | Fujitsu | HP | Ricoh
Tennessee Rental Cities Served
Tennessee is a big area and home to a diverse group of businesses and organizations. We’ve supported many of them in these popular cities.
Need to rent computer and AV in nearby states? We also service:
Check Out Related Tech ProductsNow that you’ve decided on a scanner to rent, you may need a few other items to complete your project. Typical add-ons you might want to consider are desktops, laptops, external storage drives and don’t forget about a shredder. Once all of your documents are digital you can securely discard paper documents with our security level 3 cross-cut shredders. If you don’t see what you need, let us know in the comments section of the quick quote form.
Document Scanner Rental FeaturesOur inventory has the models with the features you need.
- Best Daily/Weekly/Monthly scanner rental pricing
- All models scan in color and b/w
- Automatic document feeders and duplex
- Large format 36″ and 42″ models
Customized ServicesIf you don’t have the resources to tackle an imaging project, let us do it for you.
- Experienced technicians to operate the scanner at your site
- Scanned at your site or back at our site
- Secure destruction of scanned documents
- Deliverable in external drive or DVD
- Available in select areas only
Renting Scanners 101When you’ve made the decision to rent a scanner, the next step in the process is deciding upon which one? That can be a difficult decision but don’t worry; we’re just a phone call away. We rent scanners daily to various organizations throughout the country and we’re happy to share our experience to provide you the right solution. Here are some simple guidelines to get you started in choosing the right rental scanner. Please note that you cannot determine the correct scanner to rent by just answering one question. There’s more to it and oftentimes we find customers wanting to rent a high-speed scanner because they think faster is better but they didn’t take into account that all of their documents are stapled or bound. Due to the prep work involved, they fail to utilize the high-speed scanner’s full potential because they have to keep stopping and un-staple the documents. They ended up spending money on a scanner that they never could fully take advantage of.
- What do you need to scan? Are all documents 8.5×11 or do you have larger sizes? Are you scanning a bound report or book and need to rent a flatbed scanner?
- How much do you have to scan? As a general rule there are about 150 sheets per inch. Using this calculation, a As a general rule there are about 150 sheets per inch. Using this calculation, a standard banker box holds about 2,200 pieces of paper while a typical vertical file cabinet (5 drawers, 26″ deep) holds about 18,000 sheets.
- What is the condition of the documents? You’ll want to get a good idea of what you’ll need to do in order to prep the documents for scanning. Are they stapled, in document jackets, paper clipped? This will tell you how much time you’ll need to spend on prepping the documents for scanning.
- How many people will work on the scanning project? If it’s just one person, depending on the amount and condition of the documents you may be better off with a mid-range scanner as its unlikely the one person will be able to take advantage of the speed a high-speed scanner rental can offer. Now if you have a team of say 2-3 people (one person prepping while the other scans) and you’re on a time crunch the high-speed scanner is the better choice.
- How much time do you have to complete the scanning project? This will also help in determining the best scanner rental option for you.