The legal staffing industry is a fast-paced environment where last minute document reviews are a normal occurrence. Hartford has years of experience with legal technology solutions from with working with numerous legal staffing companies around the country We know the drill when companies look for legal practice technologies. It goes a little something like this.
At 4:45 p.m., a request for equipment will come in for a review starting the next day. We deliver and setup the equipment either after hours or early morning. At project completion, we pick up the equipment and repeat this cycle for the next project and the next, and the next. Starting to see the issue? We’ve developed a better way to handle your legal staffing rental needs that saves you time, money and gives you cat-like reflexes to respond quicker.
Introducing Flex-Rent – a better legal technology solution.
How It Works
- Flex-Rent is a 12-24 month rental term for legal practice technologies with 4 pricing tiers.
- Legal tech solution pricing is based on a tiered program where the more you use, the less you pay.
- Terms start at Tier 1 Pricing.
- No charges until workstations are activated – You’ll only pay for their use.
- A minimum of Tier 1 pricing must be completed within 12 months.
- After a tiered pricing level has been met, customer will move to the next pricing Tier with lower rates.
- If the customer elects to sign up for a 2nd year, the customer will start at the beginning of the last partial tier from year 1.
- Additional fees:
- Original installation and final pickup fees.
- Each Re-imaging service.
- All other service related charges will be billed on an as-needed basis.
Flex-Rent is a full-service rental solution eliminating the need for full-time IT staff. We’ll handle all the hardware and software of the workstations including:
- Fully Managed 24/7.
- Remote re-imaging, security wipe, web restrictions and more.
- Lenovo Tiny Desktop that includes Windows 7, MS-Office 2010 with choice of single or dual 19” or 22” displays.
- Onsite hot-swap spare equipment.
- Equipment always onsite and available.
- Greater flexibility. You only pay when machines are in use.
- Onsite spare equipment.
- No more repetitive delivery/pickup fees and hassles.
- Eliminate the need for full-time technical staff.
- The more you use, the less you pay.
When you put our Flex-Rent legal technology solution at the center of your business strategy, a more streamlined approach in handling your legal practice technologies begins. Want to learn more? Contact us today at 888-520-5667.