Hartford Technology Rental Co. is a fast growing full-service technology rental company providing full-service, short-term technology rentals nationwide.
Hartford Technology Rentals offers its associates:
- Opportunity to work with the latest in technology
- Challenging work experiences
- A collaborative team environment where your voice will be heard
- An atmosphere to continually develop your career
- Medical, Dental, 401K and paid vacation
In business since 1982, we have offices in Chicago (HQ), Washington DC, New York and Los Angeles.
Inside Sales Support: Laurel, MD
We are currently seeking a Customer Support Representative in our Laurel, MD facility.
An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making calls, working with account managers/operations, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interact with and support Account Manager’s customers including order processing and follow-ups
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Handle customer issues and provide solutions
- Quote and close provided web leads
- Research prospective customers and generate interest
- Route qualified opportunities to Account Managers
- Meet sales targets
- Follow-up on customer collections
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- At least 2 years proven customer support experience
- General computer knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Experience working with CRM
Audiovisual Rental Account Manager: Chicago, IL
We have an immediate opening for a highly motivated, experienced, and sales-driven Audio Visual Rental Account Manager in our Chicago office.
Our company is expanding its presence into the A/V Rental market and is looking for a talented and creative individual to help lead the sales rental initiative. This individual will be responsible for the complete servicing of clients with our products and services nationwide. Our Rental Account Manager will be required to develop relationships with existing clients, call on prospective clients to generate new business, and respond to inbound leads.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Obtaining new accounts by identifying new potential customers and developing a sales and marketing plan to serve these customers.
- Assist clients across all market segments with ALL rental needs by writing quotes, confirming orders, managing transfers, executing monthly billing, and growing the business within the local market and beyond.
- Managing the execution of service to ensure the customer receives the correct gear for a given event by working with the internal operations team. Customers may change their needs, find problems with equipment, or need additional gear. The sales representative will be the first point of contact to arrange to accommodate these needs.
- Monitor competition by gathering information on pricing, products, and new products.
- Recommend changes in products and service options based on customer needs.
- Maintain up to date technical knowledge of new and existing equipment along with general industry trends.
- Assist in preliminary job building by consulting engineers and clients on best options for desired technical outcome.
- Strategically manage key accounts to include all customers within the local market segment.
- Training, along with periodic travel for both customer service and educational opportunities may be required.
- Other duties as assigned by Vice President of A/V Rentals and Vice President of Sales.
- Five or more years of experience in A/V equipment sales/rental and/or live event management
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proven history of outstanding customer service and problem-solving abilities
- Strong knowledge of audio visual equipment, HD and 4K Video formats and resolutions, signal flow, audio and video production staging needs
- Highly detail-oriented with superior organizational skills
- Ability to maintain close client relationships
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Proficiency with CRM Software preferred, but not required
- Flexibility in scheduling as business needs fluctuate during peak seasons
- Ability to work nights and weekends on a rotation for “on call” after-hours emergencies as scheduled
Compensation: Base salary commensurate with experience, benefits package includes medical, dental, and 401(k) after qualifying period (90 Days).