How much does it cost to rent a Scanner? (Daily/Weekly/Monthly)
Q: How much does it cost to rent a Scanner?
A: Depending on the model, from book scanners to wide format scanners to everything in between, you can rent a scanner from Hartford Technology Rental for as little as $25 per week. Let’s spend a few minutes learning what is available and how the different scanner rental options affect the rate that you will pay.
How much does it cost to rent a scanner?
The range of pricing for a Scanner rental can be as little as $25 per week for a book scanner all the way up to $1000+ for a month for a state of the art, color large format scanner. The final cost is dependent on several factors including type of scanner, size and weight of the scanner and duration of the rental.
Average starting scanner rental rates
|Scanner Model||Weekly Rates|
|Portable Scanner Rental||$25||$49|
|Low Volume Scanner Rental||$59||$96|
|Mid-Volume Scanner Rental||$212||$345|
|High-Volume Scanner Rental||$312||$515|
|Photo Scanner Rental||$90||$150|
|Large Format Scanner Rental||$315||$462|
|Book Scanner Rental||$96||$158|
What Factors Determine Scanner Rental Pricing
- Quantity – bulk scanner rentals are an excellent way to drive the rate down. The more scanners that you rent for your projects the lower the rate tends to go.
- Duration – Scanners can be rented on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. The longer the term the more the price increases. However, at Hartford we do offer pricing discounts for longer term Scanner rentals.
- Specifications – the single most important factor in determining the rental rate is the type of scanner that you need. A low end photo scanner costs the least. Once you start increasing page scanning speed or page size, the rental rate increases.
- Location – as with every product, including a scanner rental, you need to get it delivered to your office or event. Where you are located and how many scanners you order will directly impact the cost of both tax and shipping expenses. Smaller scanners can be shipped via UPS or FedEx while larger, heavier scanners need to ship on a skid via LTL carrier. This increases both the cost and amount of time it will take for your scanner to arrive.
- Availability – the best scanner rental rates are always available for the items that we have in stock, on the shelf and ready to ship. We carry hundreds of scanners so there’s a good chance we’ve got what you need when you need it.
- Lead Time – the best advice to save the most money in your scanner rental is to plan and place your order as far in advance as possible. Generally, lots of lead time means less expense. If you need to rent a scanner and have it shipped overnight to arrive tomorrow morning we can always make it happen. But if we have a few extra days we can save you money by utilizing ground delivery services, thus cutting your expenses significantly.
Why Businesses Choose HTR for Scanner Rentals
For over 30 years companies from all over the world have counted on Hartford Technology Rentals for their Scanner rental needs. From a single unit for a single day to multiple scanners shipped to destinations across the country, we’ve got you covered. To start the conversation, please give us a call at 888-520-5667.