Q: How much does it cost to rent a laptop?
A: You can rent a laptop computer from Hartford Technology Rental for as little as $39 per week. Let’s spend a few minutes learning what is available and how the different laptop rental options affect the price that you will pay.
How much does it cost to rent a laptop computer?
The range of pricing for a laptop rental can be as little as $39 per week for a basic configuration all the way up to $325 for a month for a state of the art, fully loaded gaming laptop. The final cost is dependent on several factors including configuration, duration of time you need to rent the laptop and time of year.
Average starting laptop rental prices
|Laptop||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate|
|Essential Win 10 Laptop||$39 per unit||$68 per unit|
|Mid Range Win 10 Laptop||$64 per unit||$82 per unit|
|Performance Win 10 Laptop||$79 per unit||$112 per unit|
|Chromebook||$39 per unit||$68 per unit|
|MacBook Air Laptop||$49 per unit||$75 per unit|
|MacBook Pro Laptop||$68 per unit||$86 per unit|
|Gaming Laptop||$145 per unit||$204 per unit|
What Factors Determine Rental Pricing
- Quantity – bulk laptop rentals are an excellent way to drive the pricing down. The more laptops that you rent the lower the pricing tends to go.
- Duration – laptops can be rented on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. The longer the term the more the price increases. However, at Hartford we do offer discounts for longer term laptop rentals.
- Specifications – the single most important factor in determining the rental price of a laptop is the configuration. A low end laptop with an older processor and standard memory and hard drive costs the least. Once you add memory or SSD drives, the price increases. If you switch to more expensive technology, like renting a MacBook Pro the price will also tend to increase. Finally, if you to rent a gaming laptop with a high end graphics card such as an NVIDIA RTX 2080 you can expect to pay even more.
- Location – as with every product, you need to get it delivered to your location. Where you are located and how many units you order will directly impact the costs of both tax and shipping expenses.
- Availability – the best laptop rental rates are always available for the items that we have in stock, on the shelf and ready to ship.
- Lead Time – the best advice to save the most money in your laptop rental is to plan and place your order as far in advance as possible. Generally, lots of lead time means less expense. If you need to rent a laptop and have it shipped overnight to arrive tomorrow morning we can always make it happen. But if we have a few extra days we can save you money by utilizing ground delivery services, thus cutting your expenses significantly.
Why Businesses Choose HTR for Laptop Rentals
For over 30 years companies from all over the world have counted on Hartford Technology Rentals for their laptop rental needs. From a single unit for a single day to hundreds of identical laptops preconfigured for a training, summer interns or a conference type event, we’ve got you covered. To start a conversation, please give us a call at 888-520-5667.