Looking to rent WiFi hotspot equipment for events? We offer a wireless internet rental that allows you to connect computers, iPads, laptops or any other devices to fast 4G LTE speeds. Our exclusive 4G LTE USB modem is simple to set up and use, with no installation CD or drivers to download. Once you connect your hotspot rental equipment, you'll be able to access the Internet, check email, and stream video. Renting WiFi hotspot equipment for events is a great choice for anyone looking for widespread coverage on-the go.
Connect your computer to fast 4G LTE speeds with the exclusive 4G LTE USB Modem. It’s simple to set up and use, with no installation CD or drivers to download. Once connected to 4G LTE, you can access the Internet and email while away from home, your office or even out of the country.
- 4G LTE Mobile Broadband Capable
- Number of connected devices: 1
- Dimensions: 3.14” H x 1.22 (1.40)” W x 0.48 (0.59)” D
- Weight: 1.25 oz.
- Memory: 2Gb/1Gb (FLASH/RAM)
- SAR: 1.16 W/kg – Body
- Plug–and–play USB modem that is simple to use and install
- Lightweight and compact, just slip it into your laptop bag and you’re ready to go
- A fold–away USB that swivels 180 degrees to connect in cramped spaces, from almost any angle
- Verizon Mobile Broadband Manager
- 2–way Text Messaging capable
- Dial–up Networking capable (except eHRPD)
- Simultaneous GPS
- Global Ready™
- 7 LED Service Status Indicators
- 2 External Antenna Connectors
- Efficient, innovative internal antenna design optimizes data transfer rate and sensitivity to network signals
- Data: USB 2.0 High Speed
- 4G SIM Card compatible (3FF)
- Please note: UML295 does NOT support VZAccess® Manager
- Type A USB Port
- Internet Browser software supported
- Windows (XP SP3, Vista SP2, Win 7, Win 8), MAC (10.5 or higher)
Need to connect more than one device? Consider renting a Mobile HotSpot. About the size of a pager with internal battery, the Mobile HotSpots are a great solution for a tradeshow booth or conference room.
- 4G LTE Mobile Broadband and Mobile Broadband capable
- Number of connected devices: 8
- Dimensions: Size: 3.76 (H) x 2.36 (W) x 0.73 (D) inches
- Weight: 4.3 oz.
- Battery Times: Usage–Up to 10hrs; Auto Display Shutoff with 30–second timer on by default
- SAR: 1.570 W/kg
- LTE: Typical download speeds of 5–12 Mbps and upload speeds of 2–5 Mbps.
- Connect up to 10 Wi–Fi® enabled devices at one time in 4G and 5 devices at one time in 3G
- Global Ready™– Supports GSM data roaming
- MiFi 4620L does NOT support VZAccess® Manager
- Chipset: MDM9600
- 4G SIM Card compatible (3FF SIM)
- Slim, Compact size
- Integrated OLED Status Display
- Multi–color service state LED
- User–Friendly Web UI: No Software to install
- High performance internal antenna
- VPN Capability
- Global Data roaming is set to ON by default
- Wi–Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Compatible with all major operating systems
- Works with the latest versions of browsers, Including Android™, Chrome™, Firefox®, Internet Explorer®, Safari™ and Mobile Safari™
It pays to stay connected to the web. And with the 4G LTE Router, that task is a lot easier. This router is easy to set up, and you can do it yourself. Once it’s ready, up to 20 devices can be online surfing the web at 4G speeds and it handles both wired and wireless connections.
- 4G LTE Mobile Broadband Capable
- Number of connected devices: 8
- 4 Ethernet Ports, WI-FI
- Experience top Wi–Fi speeds with web surfing & downloads of up to 5–12 Mbps and uploads of up to 2–5 Mbps.
- Connect wired and Wi–Fi enabled devices simulataneously – laptops, tablets, MP3s, Smartphones, gaming consoles & more.
- Push & Connect helps connect devices easily with the press of a button on the Verizon 4G LTE Router
- LED Indicators are clearly visible on the front of the 4G LTE Router, making it easy to check your network activity & status.
- Two detachable swivel antennas provide optimum reception.
- The 4G LTE Router comes attached to a vertical stand to save space & optimize antenna position for best Wi–Fi signal strength.
- 4 wired Ethernet ports
- Dimensions: 9.3” (H) x 6.3” (W) x 3.0” (D)
- Weight: 17.7oz
- OS: Linux
- Memory (FLASH/RAM): 8MB/64MB
- Chipset (Processor Speed): Broadcom 4717 / QC 9600 533Mhz
- Connectivity Mode/Global: LTE
- Wi–Fi: 802.11n Wi–Fi LAN
The Cradlepoint MBR1200B router enables easy-to-install wireless connectivity in small business or remote office locations. Ideal for small businesses, temporary command centers, home offices, recreational vehicles, and mobile networks; the Cradlepoint MBR1200B provides wired Ethernet, and 3G/4G wireless WAN connectivity to keep you and your business up and running.
- Use as primary connection to the Internet with wired or wireless broadband.
- Ensure against loss of productivity and business opportunity with automatic failover to 3G/4G when the wired connection is disrupted.
- Load balance across the multiple wired and/or wireless connections when additional bandwidth is required.
- DATA IN: USB modem (2), ExpressCard modem (1), 10/100 Ethernet ports (2) (cable/DSL/satellite modems), WiFi (as WAN) wireless 2x2 MIMO “N” WiFi 2.4GHz (802.11 b/g/n)
- DATA OUT: WiFi (802.11 b/g/n), five 10/100 Ethernet ports (WAN/LAN Switchable)
- SIZE: 9-in x 5.1-in x 1.6-in (230mm x 130mm x 40mm)
- WAN Security: NAT, SPI, ALG, inbound filtering of IP addresses, port blocking, service (port) filtering (FTP, SMTP, HTTP, RPL, SNMP, DNS, ICMP, NNTP, POP3, SSH), protocol filtering, WAN ping (allow/ignore)
- Redundancy and Load Balancing: Failover/failback with 4G/3G/Ethernet, Load Balancing, WAN failure detection
- Intelligent Routing: UPnP, DMZ, virtual server/port forwarding, routing rules, NAT-less routing, route management, content filtering, website filtering, local DHCP server, DHCP client, DNS, DNS proxy. ALGs: PPTP, L2TP, PPPoE passthrough, IPSec passthrough, FTP (passive), FTP (active), MAC address filtering, dynamic DNS
- Management: Enterprise Cloud Manager: cloud-enabled management and application platform (subscription-based); web-based GUI (easy management), remote WAN web-based management access (HTTP, HTTPS), SNMP v1, v2c & v3, one-button firmware upgrade, modem configuration and management, modem data usage and alerts
- Performance & Health Monitoring: Modem Health Management (MHM) improves connectivity of 3G/4G modems, SSID-based priority, WAN port speed control
- VPN (IPSec) Tunnel: NAT-T and transport modes, device to Cradlepoint, Cisco/Linksys, Linux system, Hash (MD5, SHA128, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512), Cipher (AES, 3DES, DES), support for 2 connections, GRE tunneling, multiple networks supported in a single tunnel
If you need wireless internet rental or the latest technology to create an interactive experience at events, partner with the professionals at Hartford Technology Rental. We will work with you to get you the right equipment to make your event memorable. Call us at 888-520-5667 or Contact Us.