Hartford Technology Rental Co. is a fast growing full-service technology rental company providing full-service, short-term technology rentals nationwide and in some instances worldwide. We’re always on the lookout for experienced professionals to join our team.
Hartford Technology Rentals offers its associates:
If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, we’d like to hear from you. We are currently looking for the following positions in the Washington, DC and New York area.
Account Manager: DC Office
We are looking for an Account Manager in our DC office to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to management
- Develop new business with prospective and existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven work experience in sales
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
Inside Sales Rep: DC Office
Hartford Technology Rental is currently seeking an Inside Sales Rep for our DC office. The job involves performing a range of administrative tasks that supports the office and Sales team.
- Provide administrative support to the Sales team
- Handle and/or follow-up on web leads
- Input data into Sales software systems
- Work with Sales to develop quotations as assigned
- Assist Sales in managing rental contracts
- Handle customer requests as assigned
- Assist in collections as assigned
- Complete and maintain various reports as assigned
- Conduct post-sale follow-ups as assigned
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Represent company in a professional manner
- 1 – 2 years of sales or customer service experience
- Good communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, complex and dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and prioritize tasks
- Computer skills / experiences: MS-Office, Adobe Acrobat, MS-Outlook
- Positive Attitude, exemplary attendance and reliable team member
Technical Manager: NYC
We are currently seeking a Technical Manager for our Long Island City, NY office. Benefits include: competitive salary, medical, dental, 401K and paid vacation.
In this role you will be responsible for overseeing the technical team processing orders and maintaining customer satisfaction. Your duties will include:
- Scheduling the day-to-day order fulfillment activities.
- Provide technical support to customers and field technicians.
- Deliver and pickup equipment as needed.
- Inventory Control.
- Warehouse organization.
- Be available 24/7 for technical support to customers via phone and/or onsite when needed.
- Keep technicians up-to-date on the skills needed to accomplish tasks and on new equipment.
- Must be willing and able to work paid overtime with little or no notice to meet customer requirements (evenings or weekends).
- Ability to manage technical team
- Ability to multi-task
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Comfortable driving in NYC and understanding of parking rules
- Able to lift or push heavy equipment (50 – 75lbs)
- Configure, test and deploy wide range of technology equipment
- Ability to identify urgency and set priorities to be able to respond to meet customer needs and established company objectives
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 3-5 years or more in the IT field.
- Capable of building a computer image from scratch and loading all necessary drivers.
- Familiar with computer cloning software, such as Norton Ghost.
- Networking skills: Familiar with TCP/IP.
- Valid driver’s license and driving record that meets company standards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Copier and Scanner experience a plus.
If you’re interested in any of the positions available apply today by filling out the form below.