Hartford Technology Rental Co. is a fast growing full-service technology rental company providing full-service, short-term technology rentals nationwide and in some instances worldwide. We’re always on the lookout for experienced professionals to join our team.
Hartford Technology Rentals offers its associates:
If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, we’d like to hear from you. We are currently looking for the following positions in the Chicago, Washington, DC and New York area.
Technical Manager: NYC
We are currently seeking a Technical Manager for our Long Island City, NY office. Benefits include: competitive salary, medical, dental, 401K and paid vacation.
In this role you will be responsible for overseeing the technical team processing orders and maintaining customer satisfaction. Your duties will include:
- Scheduling the day-to-day order fulfillment activities.
- Provide technical support to customers and field technicians.
- Deliver and pickup equipment as needed.
- Inventory Control.
- Warehouse organization.
- Be available 24/7 for technical support to customers via phone and/or onsite when needed.
- Keep technicians up-to-date on the skills needed to accomplish tasks and on new equipment.
- Must be willing and able to work paid overtime with little or no notice to meet customer requirements (evenings or weekends).
- Ability to manage technical team
- Ability to multi-task
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Comfortable driving in NYC and understanding of parking rules
- Able to lift or push heavy equipment (50 – 75lbs)
- Configure, test and deploy wide range of technology equipment
- Ability to identify urgency and set priorities to be able to respond to meet customer needs and established company objectives
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 3-5 years or more in the IT field.
- Capable of building a computer image from scratch and loading all necessary drivers.
- Familiar with computer cloning software, such as Norton Ghost.
- Networking skills: Familiar with TCP/IP.
- Valid driver’s license and driving record that meets company standards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Copier and Scanner experience a plus.
As an Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for penetrating into new and existing customers by promoting the value of our solutions. Develop and manage a list of potential customers via follow-ups, networking, prospecting, cold-calling and Internet leads. You will work with the technical staff in processing orders and will report to the regional sales manager in developing sales targets and performance measures.
As an Internet Sales Representative, you will focus on Internet sales leads by working with customers to determine their needs, quoting, closing and processing orders. You will report directly to the Regional Sales Manager. This position has the opportunity to advance into an Account Manager.
We have both full-time and part-time positions available. In this role you will spend your time configuring, delivering, installing and supporting a wide range of technology equipment. Technical work is staged at our office and installed at various locations throughout the metropolitan areas. Some air travel may be required for out-of-town work.
If you’re interested in any of the positions available apply today by filling out the form below.