Hartford Technology Rental Co. is a fast growing full-service technology rental company providing full-service, short-term technology rentals nationwide and in some instances worldwide. We’re always on the lookout for experienced professionals to join our team.
Hartford Technology Rentals offers its associates:
If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, we’d like to hear from you. We are currently looking for the following positions in the Chicago, Washington, DC and New York area.
Administrative Assistant – Los Angeles
Hartford Technology Rental Co., a premier technology rental company, offers its associates challenging work experiences in a collaborative team environment.
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for our Los Angeles office. Ideal candidate is a self-starter and is willing to work outside of their job description to help the team move forward. The position involves performing a range of administrative tasks that supports the office including but not limited to the following:
- Provide administrative support to the Sales/ Ops Manager
- Input prospect & client data into Sales software systems
- Work with Sales to develop quotations as assigned
- Assist Sales & Ops in managing rental contracts
- Handle customer requests as assigned
- Assist in collections as assigned
- Complete and maintain various reports as assigned
- Conduct post-sale follow-ups as assigned
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Run errands and perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Work with Staff (company-wide) in servicing customers
- Represent Hartford in a positive and professional manner
- 1 – 2 years of sales or customer service experience
- Good communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, complex and dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and prioritize tasks
- Computer skills / experiences: MS-Office, Adobe Acrobat, MS-Outlook
- Positive Attitude, exemplary attendance and reliable team member
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Benefits: Competitive salary, medical, dental, 401K, paid vacation and growth potential
If interested in this positions, apply today by filling out the form below.
As an Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for penetrating into new and existing customers by promoting the value of our solutions. Develop and manage a list of potential customers via follow-ups, networking, prospecting, cold-calling and Internet leads. You will work with the technical staff in processing orders and will report to the regional sales manager in developing sales targets and performance measures.
As an Internet Sales Representative, you will focus on Internet sales leads by working with customers to determine their needs, quoting, closing and processing orders. You will report directly to the Regional Sales Manager. This position has the opportunity to advance into an Account Manager.
Copier Sales Representative
As a Copier Sales Representative, you will focus on our document solutions by targeting new and existing customers with a focus on the hotel and legal industry. Develop and manage a list of potential customers via follow-ups, networking, prospecting, cold-calling and Internet leads. You will work with the technical staff in processing orders and will report to the regional sales manager in developing sales targets and performance measures.
We have both full-time and part-time positions available. In this role you will spend your time configuring, delivering, installing and supporting a wide range of technology equipment. Technical work is staged at our office and installed at various locations throughout the metropolitan areas. Some air travel may be required for out-of-town work.
If you’re interested in any of the positions available apply today by filling out the form below.