Roland V-60 HD Video Switcher Rental
Roland V-60HD video switcher rental simplifies set-ups and combines SDI inputs for camera sources and scaled HDMI inputs for data, computer, tablet and other video sources. The combination of powerful audio features that include multi-channel embedded audio, XLR and RCA analog inputs, de-embedded audio from digital SDI or HDMI sources plus a variety of video connections with a Program and Aux Bus makes the renting a video switcher by Roland ideal for a variety of live event and production applications.
The plug-and-play V-60 HD switcher simplifies set-ups and combines SDI inputs for camera sources and scaled HDMI inputs for data, computer, tablet and other video sources. Renting the multi-format HD video switcher adds versatility to meet the demands of live event productions including corporate trainings, new product announcements, town hall meetings and more.
HD Video Switcher Rental Highlights:
- 4 SDI inputs and 2 HDMI inputs are perfect for switching cameras and computers at the same time
- Not all cameras support full 1080p so the de-interlacer on the SDI inputs allows you to easily mix and match 1080i and 1080p SDI video sources
- Auto mixing function will automatically balance audio levels from multiple microphones and video sources
- 8 x Multi-Format Channels; 6 x Inputs
- Program, Preview, and Aux Outputs