With trade shows and corporate events, you only get one chance. Make it count!
When all your efforts culminate in the opportunity to present to your peers, you want to make the best impression possible. What better way than through dramatic presentation technologies? Interactive kiosk stations, impressively large plasma displays and massive projected images are just some of the ways you can make a lasting impression.
And during these time sensitive and cost focused endeavors, you need to know you have products you can count on with support staff readily available. Whether you require one plasma screen or hundreds of information stations with on-site support, we offer a full spectrum of solutions.
The devil is in the details.
Every event we support begins with consultations to ensure all the details of your event are covered. We take this information and develop a comprehensive Event Services Agreement (ESA) that serves as the roadmap for a successful event.
Our ESA includes:
- Contact information for the customer, Hartford and your venue
- Exact equipment being provided
- Technical requirements
- Services to be provided including setup process, onsite support and the order in which services will be delivered
- Timeline of action items to be completed prior to and during the event
- Event organizational chart with clear responsibilities defined
- Pre-Event Walkthroughs
Your Hartford representative attends pre-event walkthroughs of the venue to ensure there'll be no surprises during setup or support.
Our walkthrough checklist verifies:
- Electrical requirements
- Network and Internet requirements
- Delivery access
- Room layouts
- Venue duties and responsibilities
Are you putting in an all-nighter to finalize your event? Don’t panic. Your Hartford Technical and Sales Representatives are available 24/7 to answer any questions that come up.
Before your next trade show, call us today at 888-520-5667 or contact us online and let us show you how we can make your next exhibition stand out from the rest and well within your budget.