If you are the Campaign Manager for a local, state or national candidate, you know the importance of having real-time data at your fingertips and keeping the buzz about your candidate alive.
Given the fact that you are bringing either a few to a few thousand staff members and volunteers together for a short period of time, isn’t it about time you look hard at campaign technology rentals?
Here are 6 super ways technology rental can help position your candidate to win.
A Well-Stocked War Room
Campaign headquarters are always buzzing with lots of staff and volunteers on their phones and computers. Why not have the war room positioned with technology so they don’t have to step out to see what is going on?
Here are the must-haves:
- Secure Computer Rentals that have encrypted, password protected programs on it;
- Tablet Rental for the creation of thank-you letters, promotional materials and budgets
- Printer and Copier Rentals for the printing and copying of handouts and other marketing materials and
- A large TV for viewing current news items.
Many of your volunteers and the candidate themselves will be going door-to-door; especially in tight races and close to election time. Wouldn’t it be great if you could arm them with iPad Rental? Here are some great benefits of an iPad:
- It is light and very easy to use while standing, walking or sitting;
- Volunteers can survey individuals, take notes right on the spot and send their information back to the war room staff on a real-time basis;
- If the person at the door is unfamiliar with your candidate, volunteers can run a video or two sharing the candidate’s view on the issues and
- Volunteers can post photos with voters, share feedback about what they learned and monitor and post to social channels.
When conducting a fundraiser for your candidate, you want to collect the most money for them in the shortest period of time. And of course, you want to make your candidate look good while they are on stage.
There are many fundraising apps that run on mobile technology and can allow your campaign dollars to continue long after the gala ends. In addition, you want your event stage to be perfect with great sound and lighting to keep your attendees focused on your candidate.
When Your Campaign Staff is on the Move
Depending on your candidate’s voting area, you may need to pick up your war room and move it to other locations – often with a few hours of notice.
Having a mobile technology kit allows for safe and secure transportation of your computer rental items and allows you to wheel in and out of temporary quarters.
Reaching Virtual Voters
Sometimes it is difficult, if not impossible, to get your candidate to all areas of their voting region. But setting up virtual events when individuals can see and talk to the candidate via videoconferencing is a huge help.
Make sure you have the right WiFi solution because as you may know, live video streaming can be a heavy burden on a venue’s bandwidth.
Keep the Discussion Going
Once you connect with a potential voter for your candidate, you can keep the discussion going via your tablets on social channels, invite them to new events and ask them to continue to donate.
All of this discussion can happen in the war room, on the street and even on election night!
How Hartford Technology Rental can help
Hartford Technology Rental understands the importance of connecting with your voters often and on a real-time basis. We offer a huge inventory of computers, laptops, mobile devices and servers at very competitive rates.
Give us a call at 888.520.5667 to learn how we can serve you!