The JBL EON15 G2, delivering 300 watts of power to a 15 in. neodymium Differential Drive LF driver. The driver boasts a dual neodymium magnet and dual voice coil motor that efficiently delivers high output from a lightweight woofer. Meanwhile, the HF amplifier delivers 100 watts of power to a 1.75 in. titanium diaphragm compression driver with Ferro-fluid cooling. EON's input section allows both mic and line level inputs. In addition, the new Loop/Mix output allows you to daisy-chain EON speakers or send signal directly to the main PA.
JBL EON Rental
- Frequency Range: 39 Hz - 18 kHz
- Frequency Response: 42 Hz - 17 kHz
- 15˝ Differential Drive® low-frequency driver with dual neodymium magnet for light weight and reduced distortion.
- 1˝ (throat diameter) JBL compression driver with 1.75˝ titanium diaphragm and ferro-fluid cooling.
- 300 watts low-frequency and 100 watts high-frequency (bi-amplified) - actual power delivered to the drivers.
- Built in 3-input mixer. One balanced mic/line input, two 1/4˝ phone line-level inputs. Two-band equalization.
- Balanced loop-through/mix output.“Daisychain” additional EON speakers or send the mixed output to a mixing console.
- 60° x 90° (nominal) constant directivity horn.
- Size: 17” W - 27" H - 17.5" D
- Weight: 46 lbs